Infrared coating and paint curing lamps (IR Heater)
IR Heater is Infrared coating, and paint curing lamps have short wave infrared paint/coating dryers of perfect quality for a reasonable price. Available in 3x1000W (3lamps) and 6x1000W (6lamps) suitable for Car body shop and car detailing centers.
- Made from aluminum alloy and 304-grade bright stainless steel reflectors
- Equipped with V-power’s 21″ quartz short wave infrared halogen lamps
- The automatic device with LED displays electronic timer and power settings
- The hydraulic lifter with an independent switch and 360 rotation
- With pulse ultrasonic paint curing function
- Power supply 200-400V, 50/60Hz, and 1100W lamp tubes
- Curing area of 1800x1000mm 1200x1000mm
- It consists of the adjustable temperature range of 40-100
- An adjustable timer of 0min-99mins
- Automatic overload protection
- Also, each emitter can be independently controlled
Infrared coating and paint curing lamps (IR Heater) have a short weave infrared dry from inside – out, thus it makes it perfect for long durability. Most modern paint coatings, like the Nanolex Si3D HD and Si3D MAX, cannot take rain or moisture within 12 hours after application. You can now minimize the drying and curing time because of the infrared short weave paint dryers. So, It will take up to 10 minutes per panel with the infrared short weave paint dryers which will take 12 + hours regularly. So this method of drying is perfect for professional detailers with a small unit that cannot have extra space to let a paint coating dry on a car for 12 hours.