3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F
3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F is a multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core and film liner, commonly used for windows, doors, etc. 3M™ VHB Structural Glazing Tape B23F utilizes multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, foam core. They are specifically designed for good adhesion to aluminum, painted aluminum, glass, and other medium to high surface energy materials.
- It provides high strength and long-term durability because of fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Used as an alternative to structural silicone and spacer tapes/gaskets
- So it is capable of creating a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more
- It provides immediate handling strength because of pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds
- Also available in gray with 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape G23F
- UL GREENGUARD and UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified, contributing to LEED Credit
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F. It provides high strength and long-term durability because of the fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method.
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double-sided foam tape that adheres to a range of substrates, including aluminum, painted aluminum, and glass. Our bonding tapes provide excellent strength, conformability, surface adhesion, and temperature resistance. The 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape family can attach glass panels to metal frames in curtain wall systems, commercial windows and doors, skylight, and canopy systems replacing commonly used mechanical fasteners, gaskets, and structural silicone sealants.