3M™ Blue Cleaning Pad 5300
3M™ Blue Cleaning Pad 5300, floor maintenance cleaning and heavy-duty scrubbing pad made of nylon and polyester fibers to remove dirt, spills. Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout, thus bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life. It can apply with a detergent solution to scrub hard surface floors. Its application also includes dry scrubbing floors and heavy-duty spray cleaning. It operates on standard, automatic scrubbers, and rotary floor machines.
- Heavy-duty cleaning pad for a 1 to 2 coat removal prior to recoating
- Used with a detergent solution to scrub hard surface floors
- Used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- 3M™ Blue Cleaning Pad 5300 can apply with water-based floor finish stripping solutions, thus removing old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Pad material consists of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- Industry-standard – consistent proven performance with a long pad life
For heavy-duty cleaning prior to recoating. It can also apply for heavy-duty spray cleaning or foam scrubbing. Removes dirt, spills, and scuffs, leaving a clean surface ready for recoating.
We have a wide range of 3M Pads that includes, Black Stripping Pad 7200, Red Buffer Pad 5100.