3M™ Black Stripping Pad 7200
3M™ Black Stripping Pad 7200, a floor pad for cars, bikes. It eliminates scratching of the floor with its uniform coating. Apply with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers. It is used with Rotary and other automatic machines. For use on finish-coated floorings such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo, or concrete. Uniform coating throughout every 3M floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of the floor while providing greater consistency and extended pad life. Pads are reversible.
Its normal application includes floor maintenance. Water, detergents, or cleaners are not affecting the floor pads in a significant way. Exacting standards for quality mean thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad is exceptional, thus resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or mechanical vibration. The precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contribute to the smooth operation. Thus extending pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Apply with water-based floor finish stripping solutions. So it removes old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- 3M™ Black Stripping Pad 7200 can apply with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Pad material consists of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- Abrasive particles disperse throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive
- Industry-standard – consistent proven performance with a long pad life
It maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad.
We have a wide range of 3M Pads that includes, Blue Cleaner Pad 5300, Red Buffer Pad 5100.