3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Conformable Tapes and Treads 510
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Conformable Tapes and Treads 510, Ideal for use on diamond grade safety plates, steps & irregular surfaces.
- For irregular or contoured surfaces in light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Aluminum backing conforms to corners, curves, and irregular surfaces like diamond plating, riveted plates, and ladder rungs
- It forms an excellent bond for a secure hold because of aggressive, high-performance adhesive.
- Applications: stairs, ladders, loading ramps, platforms, irregular surfaces like diamond plating or flat surfaces with rivets or screw heads
- Thus, tapes and treads resist wrinkling, curling, tearing, shrinking, and lifting
- Also, custom shapes and sizes are also available
- NFSI High Traction Certification
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Conformable Tapes and Treads 510 is ideal for use on diamond grade safety plates, steps, and other irregular surfaces. Mineral coated, slip-resistant with aluminum foil backing. Conforms to irregular surfaces and around edges.
Hence, high-friction, slip-resistant material has a special aluminum backing that conforms around corners and adheres to irregular surfaces. Applications: diamond-grade safety plates, steps, and ladder rungs. Heavy equipment and vehicles. Available in custom sizes and with custom adhesives. 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 500 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.
Moreover, we are providing another category 3M Slip-resistant tape includes,
Along with it, we also have a wide range of 3M tapes including Anti Slip tapes, Structural glazing tape, Structural metal cladding tape as well.